AutofilesSomewhat simpler loading of
AutofilesSomewhat simpler loading of files
- Open an autofile.
- Close autofile and free all buffers.
- Allocate a buffer of the given size.
- Load an entire file into memory.
- Seek-wrapper for SEEK_SET functionality.
- Seek-wrapper for SEEK_CUR functionality.
- Read a number of bytes into the buffer from an
- Set an autofile's read hook pointer.
Automagic file-handling. Well, sorta..you can set an
autofile's read hook to do funky things while a file is loading
piece by piece. It was originally meant to be used more throughout
Xiqual, but has not, for some reason. It would be useful to let
higher level functions accept an autofile with its hooks in place,
so that you can do some extra "magic" while a function still does
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.